Brand Name : Ansen
Model Number : PR002, PR003, PR004, PR005, PR006
Certification : CE，FDA
Place of Origin : Shaanxi, China
MOQ : 500
Price : USD1.8-5.0 /bag
Payment Terms : T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability : 8000 bags/month
Delivery Time : 7 working days
Packaging Details : 10bags/box, 9/1 boxes/carton
Material : Fiberglass
Technics : Casting
Type : Coupling, Heat Insulation Materials
Color : White,black
Sample : Free offered
Properties : Make quick and effective repairs to metal pipe
Length : 150cm,270cm,360cm,450cm
Width : 5cm,7.5cm,10cm,12.5cm,15cm
* Armor-wrap Fiberglass Polyester Pipe Repair Bandage
* FDA CE Certification
* Various Colors for Choose
* 7-15 Working Days for Delivery
* Free Samples Offered for Quality Test
Description & Properties
Pipe repair bandage is a fast curing tape composed of a flexible fiberglass mesh impregnated with water activated polyurethane resin.
Our pipe repair bandage uses environmental friendly materials, and mainly used for Repair Oil , Gas & Water Pipeline etc,and adheres to Metal, plaster, PVC, Copper, Rubber, Fiberglass, Concrete, Wood, Ceramic, Polyester, ect.
1. Catalyst: Water
2. Resin Makeup: Polyurethane
3. Heat Resistance: 150°C
4. Pressure: 360 PSI (2,500KPA)
5. Bonds: Copper pipe, PVC, polypipe, metal, fiberglass
6. Set Time: 20 – 30 minutes, sets under water
7. Chemical resistance: Most diluted chemicals and fuels
|Pipe Repair Bandage||PR002||50mm x 3.6m (2" x 12´)||10rolls x 10rolls/ctn|
|PR003||75mm x 3.6m (3" x 12´)||10rolls x 10rolls/ctn|
|PR004||100mm x 3.6m (4" x 12´)||10rolls x 10rolls/ctn|
|PR005||125mm x 3.6m (5" x 12´)||10rolls x 10rolls/ctn|
|PR006||150mm x 3.6m (6" x 12´)||10rolls x 10rolls/ctn|
|Industry||Area of use||Reason for use|
Steel Smelter Works
Processing: blast furnaces, water,
steam, waste product pipes
Emergency repairs until shutdown
Steel Sheet & Coil
Processing: Steam and water pipes
Emergency repairs to burst pipes
Oil, gas, water supply lines
Emergency repairs to fuel,
oil and gas lines during 24hr shift
Coal, Copper & Zinc Smelter
Processing: blast furnaces, water, steam,
sludge, slurry lines
Corrosive fluid lines, abrasive product pipes,
general low pressure, water and steam lines
Emergency repairs to corrosive, water,
steam and abrasive lines
Processing Plant: boiler rooms, sludge, slurry,
water, steam pipes
Emergency repairs to sludge
and chemical lines
Ash transfer systems, pulverized fuel tubes,
cooling water lines
Emergency repairs to transfer
systems and lines
Processing of wood paneling,
ply and softwood
Emergency repairs to chemical
and water lines
Emergency repairs to chemical,
water and waste lines
Production manufacturing plant
Emergency repairs to leaking water
and steam pipe
1. Once the leaking area is identified, shut down relevant pipes or hoses immediately.
2. Prepare the surface by cleaning and roughening the pipe.
3. Put on enclosed latex gloves.
4. Apply Steel Putty to the leak site and mould.
5. Open foil pouch and immerse bandage in temperate fresh water for 10 seconds.
The entire contents must be used once the package is opened.
6. Apply around the damaged area extending up to 50mm either side of the leak to ensure complete coverage.
It is important that the bandage is applied.
7. quickly as curing begins once it is taken out of the water.
8. Whilst wrapping, pull each layer tightly by using your hand to mould and squeeze the layers together.
Continue this action during and upon completion.
For best results, manufacturers recommend the completed application should be no less than 10mm in thickness. Please refer to the instructions for use on each bandage for a troubleshooting guide.
Ansen medical is the manufacturer over 12 years experience specializing in orthopedic products, such as fiberglass casting tape, splint ,pipe repair bandage....... Fiberglass Polyester Armor-wrap Wrap Pipe Repair Bandage Pipe Repairing Bandage.
Welcome to contact us
Sales: Cathy Liu
Pipe Sealing Quick Fix Wrap Pipe Repair Bandage Kit Water Activated Underground Black Pipe Wrap Tape Images